The most effective way to improve student outcomes in school is through engagement with parents, supporters and the larger community.
SchoolBzz creates engagement by allowing schools to streamline communication while simultaneously keeping information relevant to the individual parent and supporters.
Our Founder’s Vision
SchoolBzz allows school leaders and educators to easily manage communication with parents and supporters. With a full set of administrative features, school leaders can easily see what and when information is shared by educators.
- Easily add and remove educators
- Assign permissions to staff to share management of communication as needed
- Integrate with Google Classroom
SchoolBzz simplifies the work of educators by giving them a simple, consolidated location for sharing all types of information with parents and supporters.
- Post announcements for classes, clubs and student activities like field trips or after-school programs
- Create resources for your classroom or student organization
- Post assignment details with due dates in a consolidated location
- Easily create and archive communication channels for events
Parents and Supporters
It’s all about relevance. SchoolBzz follows a social network model like Facebook and Twitter, allowing parents to ‘follow’ the relevant classes, teams or groups based on their child’s interests.
- Stay up to date with your child’s classrooms, clubs, school athletic teams and more
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to relevant channels whenever you want
- Stay informed about your child’s assignments, tests and due dates
- Easily be reminded of upcoming events and share with your child
- Obtain information for classroom and student organization projects
My school sends me so much information I can never find what I’m looking for. I don’t read anything anymore.